My name is Sandy Golding and I am honored to have been elected to serve the citizens of Jacksonville Beach as the District 3 Seat 6 representative on the Jacksonville Beach City Council.
For the last 17 years, I have been actively involved in Jacksonville Beach issues because I care about our special beach community and I want to see it remain a great place for us to live, work and play.
As the Founder and President of the nonpartisan civic organization Beaches Watch, I have made a difference in our community for over 14 years by organizing community conversations and educating and engaging citizens in the issues that impact our quality of life.
Having attended Jacksonville Beach City Council meetings and budget workshops for 17 years, I understand the issues, I understand the city’s budget and I know how to get things done at City Hall. I look forward to the opportunity to continue to make a difference in our community by serving the citizens of Jacksonville Beach as a member of the Jacksonville Beach City Council.
GET EMAIL UPDATES
I am honored to be supported by these beach community leaders:
- Bill Gulliford, Jacksonville City Council (2011 – present)
- Charlie Latham, Jacksonville Beach Mayor (2012 – present)
- Bruce Thomason, Jacksonville Beach City Council (2014 – present)
- Lee Buck, Jacksonville Beach City Council (2004 – 2012, 2014 – present)
- Fland Sharp, Jacksonville Beach Mayor (2004 – 2012)
- Penny Christian, Jacksonville Beach City Council (2004 – 2012)
- Steve Hartkemeyer, Jacksonville Beach City Council (2006 – 2014)
- Tom Taylor, Jacksonville Beach City Council (2006 – 2014)
- Terry Deloach, Jacksonville Beach Planning Commission (1994 – 2017)
- Ellen Glasser, Atlantic Beach Mayor (2017 – present)
- Elaine Brown, Neptune Beach Mayor (2016 – present)
- Harriet Pruette, Neptune Beach Mayor (2008 – 2016)
- John Weldon, Neptune Beach Vice-Mayor/City Council (2002 – 2010)
- Nancy Broner, Beaches School Board Representative (2002 – 2010)
- Linda Lanier, community leader
- Mitch Kaufmann, Jax Beach business owner