Jacksonville Beach is a wonderful place to live. We are fortunate to live where we can walk on our beautiful beach, kayak in the marshes, surf on the ocean, or boat on the Intracoastal Waterway. When you cross the Intracoastal bridge into Jacksonville Beach, everything slows down and life is a little more laid back. Our community is small enough we can bike to shopping and restaurants or to watch a Fletcher High School event. We have amazing parks with something for everyone to enjoy: a skateboard park, dog park, municipal golf course, children’s water park and play areas, ball fields, tennis courts and nature parks.
I am honored to be your representative on the Jacksonville Beach City Council and I am committed to work hard to see Jacksonville Beach remain a great place to live, work and play.
My priorities as your elected representative:
- Support smart growth plans and decisions that enhance our special beach community’s character and quality of life
- Focus on public safety and support for our first responders
- Commit to maintaining a well-managed and fiscally sound budget
- Promote a livable, walkable and bike-able community with a vibrant and safe downtown that appeals to locals
- Promote pedestrian, bicycle and vehicle safety improvements for Penman Road
- Support our local businesses and encourage businesses that enhance our quality of life
- Promote open government and encourage citizen participation
My promise to the citizens of Jacksonville Beach:
I promise to do the following while serving you on the Jacksonville Beach City Council:
- Listen openly to all sides of every issue
- Make decisions based on what is in the best interest of the community
- Be open and honest
- Be professional and respectful in all communications and public discourse
- Be accessible
- Be a good steward of your tax dollars
I want to hear from you!
I look forward to talking to you and hearing about the things you would like to see changed or improved. Want to share your thoughts with me? Please EMAIL ME or call me at 904-333-5101.